So! You have decided to ask her for her hand, to engage you for good in the beautiful adventure of marriage. To sublimate your request, the choice of the engagement ring will be decisive. Heavy duty for the soft halves who sometimes know very little about jewelry ...
To help you, here are some tips:
WHICH FRAME TO CHOOSE?
The imagination of jewelers is endless, only your budget will limit this choice. However, we can identify three types of engagement rings:
* The solitaire: A timeless and a great classic of the engagement ring. The frame is set with a single central stone, surrounded by 4 claws.
* The frame is a solitaire set with precious stones on each side. Smaller dimensions, these precious stones enhance the center stone.
* The trilogy is a frame set with 3 stones to the same size.
WHICH GEMSTONE TO CHOOSE?
Each stone has its symbolism & color. Diamond is traditionally the reference stone of engagement rings but it is also the most expensive. Depending on the personality and tastes of your Loved ones, other precious stones will interest you ...
* DIAMOND, THE SYMBOL OF ETERNAL LOVE
In the kingdom of the engagement ring, diamond is king. It evokes eternity and purity. More resistant than other precious stones, its brilliance fascinates and captivates the Women.
To choose a diamond, you have to know the four fundamental criteria that determine the value of the diamond. We speak of the method 4 Cs: Carat, Color, Clarity & Cut. In other words:
Carat: the weight
Cut: the size
The more carats there will be, the more expensive the diamond will be.
* AQUAMARINE: SYMBOL OF COURAGE AND FIDELITY.
* PERIDOT : SYMBOL OF LIFE AND PROSPERITY.
* ROSE QUARTZ: SYMBOL OF LOVE AND SWEETNESS.
* CITRINE: SYMBOLIZES OPTIMISM, WEALTH AND OPENNESS.
* RUBY : GLITTERING RED, RUBY IS USUALLY ASSOCIATED WITH PASSION.
* SAPPHIRE : A SYMBOL OF PEACE AND HAPPINESS.
* AMETHYST: CREATES CLARITY IN THOUGHTS, AND HELPS TO ACHIEVE WISDOM.
* TANZANITE: SYNONYMOUS WITH GOOD FORTUNE.
* EMERALD: SYMBOL OF FERTILITY AND BALANCE.
WHAT METAL TO CHOOSE?
Silver, platinum, white gold, there also you will have a wide choice. Prefer gold and platinum to silver if you have budget for it but Silver Jewelry can be the best choise if you looking bang for the bucks. Platinum is the most resistant and noble metal of all. It will also be the most expensive.
For a gold frame, prefer 18 carats which contains 75% pure gold in its alloy.
WHICH SIZE TO CHOOSE?
To avoid unnecessary back and forth at the jeweler, Get a reference old ring of your beloved.
From hundreds of Dollars to several thousand, prices can very quickly ignite. Tip: Fix your budget before you go to the shop. And avoid the inconvenience if your budget is within the low range: D